FordVR Presents "Born to Baja," The First Virtual Reality/360 Experience Featuring the All-New F-150 Raptor
A baptism of dust and rock. 36 hours of unrelenting torture and the world’s most brutal test of a truck - and the people inside. This is “Born to Baja,” the latest FordVR story featuring the all-new 2017 Ford F-150 Raptor.
Add yet another trophy to the 2017 Ford F-150 Raptor showcase. The all-new Raptor crushed the competition in the California desert to earn AutoGuide.com’s Pickup Truck of the Year. Earlier this year, Raptor took home Best Pickup Truck of 2017 honors from Cars.com and the Four Wheeler Pickup Truck of the Year award.
Add another trophy to the 2017 Ford F-150 Raptor showcase. The all-new Raptor topped a seven-vehicle field to be named 2017 FOUR WHEELER Pickup Truck of the Year. Earlier this month, Raptor took home Best Pickup Truck of 2017 honors from Cars.com
Ford Announces Newest Ford Performance Experiential Owner Program -- Raptor Assault -- Exclusive to Ford Raptor Owners
- Ford adding Raptor Assault owner program to other successful Ford Performance owner programs, including GT350 Track Attack and ST Octane Academy
- Ford providing complimentary off-road driving instruction exclusively to new 2017 F-150 Raptor owners at Ford Performance Racing School in Grantsville, Utah
- Classroom courses to be followed by terrain-based instruction ranging from rock crawling to extreme Baja and desert driving exercises
- 2017 F-150 Raptor owners interested can sign up at www.RaptorAssault.com for more details
- All-new Ford F-150 Raptor wrapped up the Best in the Desert 2016 season, finishing the Pahrump Nugget 250 in 10 hours, 21 minutes and 59 seconds to capture 432 points in the 1200 pro truck class
- Ford Performance and Greg Foutz Motorsports fielded a preproduction 2017 F-150 Raptor – the toughest, smartest, most capable Raptor ever – as a validation platform for performance and durability testing
- Factory stock Raptor race truck logged nearly 100 hours of sanctioned off-road action, covering 2,481 miles of desert sand, rocks, trenches and brutal temperatures with one 3.5-liter V6 EcoBoost® engine
Professional rally driver Ken Block knows just how to handle the first day of winter: with a heavy dose of Ford Raptor.
With its status secured as the ultimate high-performance off-road pickup, the all-new 2017 F-150 Raptor is the perfect companion for any kind of snow day.
Watch the video below and see for yourself how the elements stand zero chance against the toughest, smartest, most capable Raptor ever built.
- A fully street-legal stock 2017 Ford F-150 Raptor completed the 49th SCORE Baja 1000 in 35:59:08 – placing third overall in the stock full class competition – the same truck that is now headed to Ford dealers.
- Ford Performance and Greg Foutz Motorsports raced a pre-production 2017 F-150 Raptor – the toughest, smartest, most capable Raptor ever – full-tilt across 850 miles of rocks, potholes and miles and miles of sand and dust
2017 F-150 Raptor Ordering Begins, Online and In-Line at Ford Dealers: SuperCrew, Luxury Group with Technology Package in Shadow Black is the Top Configuration
- With more than 90,000 hits in the first 10 days of the Raptor build and price site, visits to the configurator are setting records and driving traffic to Ford dealerships
- With Raptor’s starting MSRP of $49,520, Ford dealers are already taking deposits, with the first deliveries still more than a month away
- Ford to run in 49th SCORE Baja 1000 – one of the toughest off-road races in the world – with all-new F-150 Raptor in stock full class competition, Nov. 16-20; Raptor race truck to preview at 2016 SEMA show, Nov. 1-4
- Ford Performance and Greg Foutz Motorsports are fielding a pre-production 2017 F-150 Raptor – the toughest, smartest, most capable Raptor ever
All-New Ford F-150 Raptor Draws a Line in the Sand with 450 Horsepower, 510 lb.-ft. of Torque, Improved Fuel Economy
- All-new F-150 Raptor combines more power and torque with a 500-pound weight reduction and advanced powertrain control technology to deliver the ultimate high-performance off-road pickup
- Second-generation 3.5-liter high-output EcoBoost
The all-new Ford F-150 Raptor, the toughest, smartest, most capable Raptor ever, gets even more capability with help from a new set of FOX shocks –jointly developed by Ford and FOX to create a purpose-built setup exclusive to the off-road pickup.
The all-new Ford F-150 Raptor features six terrain modes designed to handle the most demanding terrains. From off-road rock crawling and desert running to on-road sport mode, Raptor is ready for any type of driving. Here’s a breakdown of each mode.
The toughest, smartest, most capable F-150 Raptor ever gets a specially developed set of BFGoodrich tires that improve both on- and off-road performance while increasing comfort.
It’s one thing to describe the capabilities and features of the all-new 2017 Ford F-150 Raptor – the toughest, smartest, most capable F-150 Raptor ever. But nothing compares to seeing F-150 Raptor do what it does best.
Piloted by drivers Greg Foutz and Tim Casey, Ford F-150 Raptor race truck is the only stock truck competing in the Best in the Desert factory stock class for full-sized trucks (Class 1200), making it the first such vehicle to finish a race in this class.
Still Unmatched: All-New Ford F-150 Raptor SuperCrew Is America's Favorite High Performance Off-Road Pickup Truck
Eagerly anticipated and still unmatched by any auto manufacturer, Ford – America’s truck leader – introduces the all-new F-150 Raptor SuperCrew, adding agility, versatility and roominess to the toughest, smartest, most capable F-150 Raptor ever.
There’s a roar in the desert – spitting sand and kicking up rocks. It’s the sound of the all-new 2017 Ford F-150 Raptor, running in the 2016 Best in the Desert off-road racing series’ new factory stock class.